We respect your privacy.
What information is collected and how is it used?
There are essentially two distinct types of information collected, which can be classified either as personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable.
Personally identifiable information is collected from the User by the Site in order to be able to provide its Services. Examples of potentially personally identifiable information collected could be, and are not limited to: Your name, email address(es), telephone number(s), postal address(es), credit card information, and more. This information is provided voluntarily by the User and is required in order to provide any Service requested by the User. The means of elicitation of such information is mainly through various order and account creation forms, email messages sent to Us, information provided during a telephone converrsation with Us, etc. Please keep in mind that providing false, incorrect, incomplete, or out dated information may prevent You from registering with or using the Site, and/or may impair Our ability to provide You with Our Services.
Information collected is used to provide the Service requested by the User. It is used for initial Service provisioning, ongoing User support, improving Our effectiveness, resolving any disputes, and more. The information can also be used by Us for sending periodic emails announcing important Service changes, new features, technical issue updates and news, different promotions, etc.
We, adhere to the Directive 2002/58, of the European Union, on Privacy and Electronic Communications and to Directive 95/46/EC on Data Protection Privacy. You agree that You will adhere to this directive in any data transfers and/or data manipulation for any private individual, company, or entity, the data of which Your business or business case requires that You manage.
Furthermore, and on a case by case basis, You agree to uphold the specific agreements, laws, and/or regulations of the territories in which such data will transit and/or be hosted, whenever this is not within the jurisdiction of any of the territories of a European Union country.
Is any User information shared with third parties?
We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following cases, or followed by Your explicit consent:
- If We are required by law to share or disclose Your information, or in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between You and Us, or between You and other Users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with a Service provided by Us.
- In any case where We may reasonably believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent physical harm, damage to property or loss of data.
- If We organize the operation of Our provided Services within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity, or if We are acquired by, or merged with another entity. In this case, any such entity agrees to be bound by the provisioning of this policy as well.
- If We have good reason to believe that You have breached an End User License Agreements of one of the provided Services, or abused Your rights to use any such Service, or performed any act or omission that We reasonably believe to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. We may share Your information in these cases with law enforcement officials, other authorities and with any third party that may be required to handle the results.
- We may also share personally identifiable information with companies or organizations connected, or affiliated with Us, such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, business partners, independent contractors or other third parties together with whom We provide or provision from any respective Service.
Retention of data
At any time, We may review, retain and disclose any information as We deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, as well as Our internal needs. However, by doing so We neither expressly or impliedly endorse, affirm or in any manner assume any responsibility for such information.
What is done to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of the User's information?
The Site applies industry standard security measures to protect all the information collected from its Users. These include but are not limited to: password protected access to information, limition and/or denial of access to specific personal information and sensitive data, in specific cases encrypted transmission of personal information and sensitive data submitted by the User through the Site's various pages, etc. Such measures of protection reduce the risk of security breaches, but they do not provide absolute security, nor are they immune to unauthorized access or other information security risks, and there may be even cases in which security and privacy limitations are beyond Our control. By choosing to provide personal information to the Site, You understand and agree that the security, integrity and privacy of Your information cannot be guaranteed and that We can not warrant that Your personal information will be stored for the required durations, or that Your personal information will not be retrieved after being deleted.
Username and Password
The interaction of several Services will require You to create a set of credentials, in order for Us to identify You when You use any such Service. From time to time, We may require other or additional means or methods of identification.
You agree to maintain Your credential in confidentiality and refrain from disclosing such to others. It is highly advised that You change Your password frequently and at least once every six months.